Adventure's around the corner...
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location Canada - Remote
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure automation features, configuration management and CI/CD pipelines
- Bridge the gap between architects, operation engineers, test engineers and program managers
- Work closely with team members in a collaborative, agile environment
- Provide guidance on automation
- Mentor other team members
- Participate in code peer review
- Participate as an escalation point in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Python, Kubernetes, Terraform, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Linux, Certificates, HTTP, TLS
- AWS(EC2, Lambda, S3, VPC, Route 53, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, IAM, EKS, etc.)
- Scripting and debugging on both Linux and Windows environments
- Tomcat/Apache web applications
- Excellent written, verbal, and collaboration skills
- Min 6 years of related Industry experience required
- 3 or more years of experience deploying applications to AWS Cloud
- 3 or more years of hands-on experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good level of coding experience with Python 2.x/3.x, Groovy, Ruby
- Experience with CI/CD
- Agile, Kanban experience
- Experience working with containers in a cloud environment
- Extensive experience with Linux
- Experience with Monitoring and Alerting tools
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.