Adventure's around the corner...
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location United States - Remote
Key qualifying skills
- Python, Kubernetes, Terraform, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Linux, Certificates, HTTP, TLS
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, S3, VPC, Route 53, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, IAM, EKS, etc.)
- Scripting and debugging on both Linux and Windows environments
- Apache Tomcat / Apache web applications
- Excellent written and verbal skills alongside interpersonal and collaboration skills
Other required experience
- Demonstrated ability deploying applications to AWS Cloud of at least 2 or more years.
- At least 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience as a AWS DevOps Engineer
- This being more of a developer DevOps role, at least 2 to 3 years of coding experience with object-oriented Python in addition to experience in Groovy or Ruby will be an asset
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience with CI/CD
- At least 2 to 3 years working experience with Agile and Kanban
- At least 2 to 3 years with containers in a cloud environment
- Preferably 3 to 4 years of experience with Linux.
- At least 2 to 3 years years of experience with Monitoring and Alerting tools
- Preferably an undergraduate or graduate level degree / diploma in Computer Science, Electronics / EE, Applied Mathematics, IT or a related technical field. Alternately, candidates with relevant professional certifications and proven relevant industry experience may also be considered.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.