Adventure's around the corner...
Lead Integration Developer - MuleSoft
- Department Business Technology
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Proven track record of leading delivery of enterprise integration and/or BI/analytics solutions!
- Lead design, development, testing, and enhancements of enterprise integration solutions utilizing architectural patterns like API-led, microservices, pub/sub, request/response, streaming and batch
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with team members clearly and precisely, verbally and written within the agile framework to meet the sprint planning objective!
- Independently research and design integration solutions by documenting individual modules and/or components to explain their function, responsibility, and execution per the project and business requirements.
- Deliver high quality, well written code that is quickly understood and easily supported and maintained by others.
- Creating detailed documentation like conceptual and physical architecture, high level design, detailed design, deployment guide, operations manual and test case document
- Oversee one or more contingent workers to ensure development standards are being met and project work is progressing to meet project timelines
- Mentor developers and peers that are less experienced or less knowledgeable to increase their skills or knowledge, and ultimately their effectiveness on the team.
- Present and communicate complex ideas and features to a broad audience effectively.
- Independently perform interviews to determine hiring recommendation based on technical competency and team effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s in computer sciences, Information Management or related fields
- 8+ years of hands-on development experience implementing integration solutions
- Minimum 5 years of MuleSoft Platform development and design experience is a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience with persistence layers like MS-SQL, Oracle, Snowflake, etc. preferred
- Excellent knowledge of web services, APIs, microservices and related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth
- Experience using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform – API Manager, Runtime Manager, Exchange, Flow Designer etc.
- Experience with event-based message queue design patterns
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and communicate fluently with business users, technical staff and management
- Experience with using integration apis of enterprise business applications like Workday, Salesforce, Oracle Financials, Coupa, Concur, etc. preferred
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing in an Agile software development environment (Scrum)
- Experience with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
Nice to Haves
- Working knowledge of BI/Analytics solutions will be a plus
- Mulesoft 4 experience
- MuleSoft developer certification will be a plus
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.