Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack , Cyber Risk Analytics
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location New York, NY
- Develop interactive enterprise web applications, with an emphasis on data analytics and visualization
- Actively participate in a fast-paced team-based Agile environment, working with product managers, user-experience designers, software testers, and other specialists
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in full stack engineering or similar role
- Excellent programming skills coupled with an understanding of object-oriented design patterns
- Demonstrated experience developing browser-based interactive web applications, focusing on server-side
- In-depth knowledge of databases and SQL, particularly PostgreSQL
- Curiosity and desire to learn new technologies and be challenged outside your comfort zone
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic team environment
- Experience with Python
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as D3.js
- Experience developing and deploying production REST APIs
- Experience with Amazon AWS services such as S3, SQS, Redshift
- Experience with statistical programming languages such as R
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.