Adventure's around the corner...
Project Analyst, GSC - Madrid, Spain
- Department Professional Services
- Location Madrid
- Act as primary customer contact for specific areas assigned by Project Manager
- Crafting collateral/templates on an ad hoc basis that will foster into Methodology
- Evaluating and monitoring project tooling ensuring team members are updating ALM tool on a timely basis
- Supporting Project Managers through coordinating ALM in preparation for sprint planning meetings.
- Supporting the Project Manager in tracking and reviewing the budget and finances
- Timecard review/approval. Follow up on missing timecards in line with Business Ops end of month timeframes.
- For the ALM tool, setup/adapt workspace, users, releases, iterations, and user stories
- Onboarding new delivery team members
- Maintaining project schedules external to ALM tool
- Facilitating Lessons Learned meetings and Retrospectives
- Preparing for PMO Audits
- Maintaining project collateral (SharePoint, etc.)
MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED TO:
- Train the project team on the ALM tool
- Produce Status Reports including output from the ALM Tool
- Assist with inception phase logistics
- Aid with the admin work in generating the list of User Story Cards for Development to be imported into the ALM tool
- Monitoring staffing and Updating the Conceptual Sprint Plan to validate that capacity for remaining sprints is sufficient to complete the work
- RAID, Maintaining Issues/Risks lists - running these meetings
PROJECT ANALYSTS SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Effective interpersonal, and communication skills, relationship building
- Demonstrated ability in problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills and ability to coordinate data in reports
- Understanding of techniques for planning and monitoring programs
- Strong MS Office Skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Detailed oriented individual who can provide polished deliverables to customers
- Competitive Market Salary
- LTI (Long term cash Incentive)
- FlexWork options
- Company pension contributions
- Fully funded medical insurance for you and your family
- 26 days paid annual leave
- 3 paid days volunteering and many more
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.