Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Consultant - Front End (2 weekends work per month is required)
- Department Delivery Services
- Location United States - Remote
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of Software development experience using web technologies
- Competence using React
- Someone to learn and master Guidewire's Digital products in order to develop and maintain our products in production.
- Experience with, or willingness and ability to learn, Jutro, Guidewire’s design system
- Experience with CSS, SASS, and other look-and-feel technologies
- Experience with automated unit testing using Jest/Enzyme or similar frameworks
- Exposure to server-side technologies (JSON/RPC, REST)
- Able to demonstrate experience with building web/mobile services and single-page applications
- Effective communication and collaboration skills and experience interacting with customers in a consulting environment
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and tenacious problem solver
Nice to have
- Experience with Angular
- Insurance industry experience
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.