Adventure's around the corner...
RPA Engineer Intern - Bangalore
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location India - Bangalore
- Location Type On-Site
Your skills and experience:
- Currently pursuing final year or completed BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or Software Engineering
- Experience in some scripting language experience and knowledge of Python, Java scripts etc
- Ability to use tools/application in No-Code and some code environments and having good analytical and programing skills.
- Zest to learn, absorb and ramp up on new technologies and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative work ethic and a team player at heart
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Have an agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive
What to expect:
- Exposure to automation tools like Automation Anywhere.
- Scripting knowledge using Python.
- Deepen understanding of Financials processes like "Procure to Pay" and "Order to Cash"
- Functional experience with Design, Development, Implementation, Customization and Production Support for Automaton Anywhere.
- Develop proficiency in commonly used applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Opportunities to collaborate and work closely with Engineers and Business Analysts as well as with the wider Business Technology team.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.