Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Product Manager - Data Platform
- Department Product Development
- Location India - Bangalore
What you’ll do
- •Lead multiple teams through the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative product capabilities, geared towards platform infrastructure, data encryption & regional persona privacy requirements, service provisioning, infrastructure & security.
- •Work cross-functionally across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- •Drive product development prioritization with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- •Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- •Define and analyze metrics that drives operational standards, cost & product pricing
- •Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- •You will work with your manager & peer product managers to ensure alignment of your team's work with larger Data platform and analytic organization's roadmap
- •Gather and define the requirements that will be used to research and innovate new methods of data acquisition, data integration and data publication in the cloud.
- •Be the expert who can help customers, QA, support, sales, and other groups with questions about our cloud native data infrastructure and products.
What we are looking for in this role
- •8+ years product management experience
- •8+ years of experience working with technical architecture of cloud solutions & security
- •This role requires conceptual understanding & knowledge of micro services, distributed systems, Kubernetes, AWS
- •Big data eco-system experience, including traceability, meta-data cataloging, lineage & audit/balancing
- •Personal privacy regulations such as GDPR & CCPA
- •Cloud native software delivery experience
- •Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision.
- •A highly effective people influencer
- •You’re driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- •Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity
- •Humbleness - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- •You should feel comfortable with data cataloging, integration, and enrichment concepts and techniques and be able to understand how data relates to end user analytics requirements and applications.
- •Technical knowledge of big data & cloud technologies, services, tooling & infrastructure preferred.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.