Adventure's around the corner...
Solution Developer - Brazil- (REMOTE)
- Department Go To Market
- Location Brazil - Remote
- Location Type Remote
- Work directly with the Solution Consulting team to implement new features requirements gathering through implementation, testing, and delivery from beginning to end
- Work directly with the Solution Consulting team to operate the environment request, trouble shooting the operational and functional issues during the demo preparation
- Own, troubleshoot & resolve defects
- Collaborate with other Development organizations, Delivery Service organizations within the company - providing feature demos and documentation, participating in joint hands-on working sessions, hackathon, etc.
- Meet strict timelines and deliverables
- Documentation and Knowledge sharing with the team
What you need to succeed:
- Programming experience in J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Velocity, Spring framework
- Object oriented programming fundamentals (inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, etc.)
- Source Control and Collaborative Development Workflow (GIT, Github, Bitbucket)
- Understand agile development methodology
- Integration mechanisms (messaging, synchronous, asynchronous, REST API, etc.)
- CloudOps/DevOps Experience
- Cloud services (AWS or Google)
- Docker, K8s
- CI and CD frameworks (Jenkins, Team City)
- Experience in data warehouse, BI tools
- Software testing and test frameworks
- Must speak Portuguese and Business level English skill is required
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in Guidewire Products
- Property and Casualty Insurance Industry Experience (or even life/health)
- Experience in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, FaaS
- Programming experience in ES6+, Typescript, React (Native), Spring Boot, Node.js, etc.
- Micro Service, cloud native software development experience
- GO, Ruby
- RDS, DynamoDB, NoSQL
- OpenAI, Machine Learning, Python, NLP
- AWS CloudFormation, Terraform
- Serverless, AWS Amplify, AppSync, Google CloudFunction, Firebase
- AWS Lambda, Redshift, Chatbot, IoT, Elastic Search, Google Analytics
- Observability and Monitoring tools
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.