Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Technical Program Management, Guidewire Security
- DepartmentInformation Security
- LocationUnited States - Remote
- Location TypeRemote
- Create specifications, prioritize requirements and propose a roadmap of security features
- Act as a subject matter expert for the product's security capabilities
- Collaborate with the engineering team building the product to clarify requirements and specifications
- Manage complex and cloud-scale technical security programs to meet Guidewire’s business objectives
- Define and lead roadmap execution for critical security functions and programs
- Develop strong partnerships and feedback loops with leaders and stakeholders across the organization
- Lead with data and promote a culture of metrics driven decision-making
- Be a thought leader to drive strategic change and help advance our security maturity
- Mentor and grow the existing security program management team
- Communicate effectively verbally and in written form, both internal and external to Guidewire
- You evangelize proactive security within the organization and educate and influence stakeholders in building a secure environment
- You are a pragmatic security expert and hands-on technical leader
- You understand emerging and tried and tested security technology and how it applies to both cloud products and an enterprise environment
- You enjoy working on hard problems with no clear answers and can instantly design, scope, and iterate to create prototypes to demonstrate value
- You have experience managing security programs for a cloud company and its practical applications
- You understand the value of efficient processes and constantly look to improve them for productive scaling
- You are data driven, analytical, and can turn information into action
- SaaS- Application Security experience is a must
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant technical fields
- 5+ years of experience managing complex, cloud-scale technical security programs for an enterprise
- Experience with cloud platform and SaaS security required
- Experience with SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI, or equivalent required
Salary InformationSalary Range: $142000 - $214000 per year
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.