Adventure's around the corner...
SurePath Project Manager and Methodology Lead
- Department Professional Services
- Location Ireland - Remote
SurePath Methodology & Tooling
- Understand the SurePath Methodology end to end so that processes and tooling opportunities can be addressed.
- Lead preparation and execution of Methodology Summits across the Delivery Services organization. These summits have cross geography in-person (when allowed) attendance of 30+ and require advance preparation, coordination, and booking of agendas, meetings, resources, physical meeting locations, conference rooms, Miro boards, presentations, Jira backlog setup, and related logistical dependencies. Summits are held every quarter.
- Work with Business Operations team to publish changes to tools like Jira, Miro, Financial Force, etc.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project management and implementation tools to better assist both implementation services and sales teams.
- Lead and manage internal projects that require cross-department dependency management related to SurePath Methodology processes and tooling, collateral, and content management. Provide regular and accurate project status reports on milestones to appropriate stakeholders. All while ensuring quality reviews are occurring per procedure and project deliverables are signed off within planned timeline and budgeted resources.
- Provide effective leadership to the project team and take appropriate action if team performance deviates from agreed guidelines.
- Coordinate with the Resource Management Office and Consulting Management to ensure Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) are available for work assignments for Methodology Summits and Cloud Delivery Strategy Initiatives and track their work initiatives through fruition.
- Manage the backlog creation and refinement process for the Cloud Delivery Enablement Practice while also providing visibility and reporting to stakeholders on the backlog state and status.
- Ensure external partners and contractors are engaged in project work when applicable.
- Establish policies and procedures for content classification, management, and storage.
- Create, maintain, review and publish SurePath Methodology content (both project and customer related) including White Papers, Datasheets, Job aids, Presentations, Operating Procedures, Processes, Videos, Project Estimation tools, User story cards etc. Publication sites include SharePoint, Guidewire Community, Miro, and Knowledge Center Service Tools, etc.
- Create and maintain internal SharePoint sites, including permissions, and related content.
- Foster consistency among content relating to our product-specific consulting groups.
- Responsible for creating SharePoint sites for new Guidewire Delivery Services Accounts. Administers requests for allowing access to Guidewire Collaboration tools (e.g., Miro) for external team members.
- Monitor questions and comments in Guidewire community and answer where possible based on knowledge available from the Cloud Delivery Services team. Redirect questions to other SMEs as needed to get relevant responses.
- Two or more years of project management and methodology content development and maintenance experience
- Advance knowledge of agile, iterative, and waterfall software development methodologies through all project delivery phases.
- Ability to identify problems in projects and recommend solutions.
- Good written communication skills; always clear, concise, and grammatically correct
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Advanced skills in content management and publication tools including SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Miro (or equivalent virtual collaboration tool), Jira (or equivalent ALM), etc.
- Flexible enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire and aptitude to learn.
- Bachelor's degree desired but not required.
What is SurePath?
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.