Adventure's around the corner...
Solution Consultant /Sales Engineer, Data and Analytics
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - Remote
Key activities for the Solution Consultant include:
- Supporting the sales team as an authority on the technical and business aspects of our data and analytics solutions throughout the sales cycle
- Serving as a pre-sales technical point-of-contact for customers
- Conducting presentation and whiteboard sessions outlining how Guidewire’s capabilities fit within a customer’s broader ecosystem in a consultative approach
- Responding to requests for information or proposal (product sections)
- Partnering with clients' business and technical teams to identify business objectives and requirements.
- Identifying new platform requirements and working with Product Management to craft solutions for those requirements
- Occasionally representing Guidewire for speaking engagements at trade shows, conferences, and industry meetings
Desired areas of expertise:
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in data or analytics field, either wrangling, modeling, or handling data
- Experience within insurance domain (P&C insurance in particular)
- Familiarity of financial and regulatory reporting needs (P&C)
- Validated experience with relational database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server Postgres) and logical and physical, data modeling, ETL, modern big data technologies (Kafka, Avro, S3, Parquet, Snowflake etc.)
- 5+ years insurance software sales experience
- General knowledge of modern enterprise software technologies
- Experience presenting to senior customer executives
- Confirmed ability to understand business process needs and to conceptualize which requirements are satisfied through our solutions
- Tech-savvy and should learn quickly and adapt to the use of new tools
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.