Adventure's around the corner...
Manager, Product Management - San Mateo, CA
- Department Product Development
- Location San Mateo, CA
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for recruitment, career development, and mentor PMs
- Define and improve processes as we mature and grow as a company.
- Define and support the execution of product development and delivery
- Scrum events such as Backlog refinement and Sprint demos
- Quarterly Planning
- Customer Advisory Groups, User Conference (Connections) and other customer forums
- Support customer concerns
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication within the team and with peers and partners across the organization.
What skills or experience do I need to have?
- Strong experience in product management, preferably in leading a SaaS platform
- Experience in enterprise software product management preferred
- Previous strong experience with people management and coaching
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, especially Scrum
- Strong organizational and product management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, presence and energy
- Creative, flexible, “can do” demeanor
- Make a positive impact on Guidewire’s core values of integrity, rationality and collegiality
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.