Adventure's around the corner...
Procurement Intern (Summer 2022)
- Department Finance
- Location United States - Remote
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the development of communications and implementation plans associated with procurement initiatives
- Identify opportunities to improve the user experience with procurement processes and tools
- Review and organize our contract repository system and document archive
- Participate in the development of a contract review playbook and process
- Assist in the development of spend analytics capabilities and metrics
- Learn a ton about procurement and working on a great team!
Who You Are:
- Curious – On the long quest to learn more procurement and people
- Communicator – Craft and deliver messages that would be clear and compelling to a broad audience
- Critical Thinker – Constantly seeking opportunities for improvement
- Initiator and Owner – Unafraid to take on challenges to see them to the end for business results
- Analytically Minded – Ability to assess priorities and determine root causes amid ambiguity
- Solution Oriented – Looking beyond challenges and limitations to design a practical, realistic solution
- Collaborator – Always seeking opportunities to partner for perspectives for the best solution
- Data Driven – Using analytics and metrics to drive reasoned decisions and actions
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Previous work and project management experience is desirable
- Sophomore or Junior majoring in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain or related fields
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.