Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Architect, GSC
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Canada - Toronto
To be considered you should have deep experience of the following:
- Background in consulting or equivalent in a customer facing role in professional services.
- Ability to handle technical leadership tasks (Solution Design, estimating, delivery of technical training/education)
- Ability to demonstrate advanced technical skills such as OO design, development and test with proven patterns knowledge, excellent documentation composition and the ability to clearly communicate your thought process.
- JAVA, J2EE, JMS or JDBC experience – we do facilitate a technical test as part of the selection process
- Extensive exposure to a variety of source control technologies (i.e. SVN, Git, etc.)
- Software development lifecycle exposure (AGILE) preferred.
- Ability to become certified in multiple Guidewire InsuranceSuite products and develop a thorough understanding of product platform including all integration technologies.
- Leadership skills – Ability to adapt to various work settings and serve in an advisory/leadership role, managing performance of the team members on a project, provide technical project leadership and mentoring support to junior team members, acting as escalation point on each project.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.