Adventure's around the corner...
Content Developer - Data & Analytics
- Department Professional Services
- Location Dublin
- Gather and analyze learning requirements.
- Design, develop, evaluate, and maintain courseware and class development environments.
- Contribute to improve team processes and standards.
- Learn the business roles and technical functionality of Guidewire applications.
- Willingness to teach your materials to up to 20 learners, particularly early versions of the course that may not be fully complete.
- Prepare tools, presentations, examples, evaluations, exams, labs, and simulations to teach product features and functionality that enable technical competency.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with engineers, product managers, technical writers, consultants, and instructors to enable the highest quality content.
- Work within the content development framework parameters and processes defined.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining technical training for enterprise software organizations.
- Strong experience in data warehousing and business intelligence.
- Coding experience using modern software IDEs and including basic debugging tools.
- Mastery of tools, principles, and best practices for developing technical training course materials.
- Experience developing engaging graphic based content that goes beyond simple bullet point lists.
- Proven track record of using content development tools including Articulate 360, Camtasia, Ancile uPerform or similar e-learning development tools.
- Experience developing for a blend of modalities including instructor-led, self-paced e-learning, and/or distance learning.
- Experience building effective exam questions using certification best practices.
- High technical aptitude – ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and to distill technical information quickly and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience owning course development project activities from beginning to end.
- Willingness to give and get constructive feedback.
- A high level of curiosity and interest in technical learning
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.