Adventure's around the corner...
Marketing Specialist, Italy
- Department Marketing
- Location Italy - Milan
Specific responsibilities include:
- Helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, advertising plans and handling logistics for marketing campaigns, product launches, events and strategic partnerships.
- Implementing strategic marketing programs that drive customer demand, build the customer base, advance the organization's brand, and build Guidewire awareness.
- Execution, management and coordination of marketing activities and campaigns.
- Drafting reports, coordinate content, track results, build relationships with sales teams, and otherwise support all marketing strategies.
- Formalizing the marketing strategies with regional Sales to identify needs and develop business building marketing initiatives that are delivered through the marketing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing collateral localization.
- Communicate results, best practices, and successes within the sales and his/her manager.
- Staying informed about the local market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
Summary of requirements:
- Three to five plus years related experience
- Intermediate level PC skills (MS Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of graphics software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc…) preferred
- Proofing and editing skills
- Familiarity with file transfer and storage programs
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast paced environment with fluctuating priorities
- Insurance Industry experience a plus
- Marketing and communications background preferred
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.