Adventure's around the corner...
Software Engineer, DevOps
- Department Product Development
- Location Krakow
Become your best.
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is ready to push for excellence. You'll be part of a small, multi-functional team tasked with taking our sophisticated suite of products to the next level.
- Most of our team have a Computer Science degree or similar
- Know how to build platform software using Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud-native technologies
- Strong experience in using public cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Good understanding of the network paradigms and stacks available
- Comfortable with Linux system administration and using Go, Python, Java or equivalent
- Experience in writing automation scripts using Bash
- Have Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience in designing, analyzing and solving problems for large-scale distributed systems
- An analytical approach and attitude with the ability to get things done
- Need to be a teammate having good interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to propose and to implement changes
But it'll take more than technical skills and qualifications to make the grade here. You'll need a real appetite for a challenge, a will to keep learning and grow with your team, and the drive to innovate.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.