Adventure's around the corner...
Employer Brand Specialist - 12 month FTC
- Department Marketing
- Location Dublin
Phenomenal! But what about the scope of the role?
- Partner with Employer Branding Managers & Talent Attraction pods in planning and executing EB strategy across regions.
- Social Media content creation and management (copywriting, scheduling, posting, and reporting).
- Partner with talent attraction engagement platforms, such as LinkedIn, Comparably, Glassdoor.
- Organisation and promotion of events (both virtual and live)
- Research (virtual or live) event management tools as needed.
- Support for employer branding campaigns & crafting reports on campaign metrics with our team.
- Content Creation. Partner with brand allies to build content such as Altru videos, blogs, podcasts, employee spotlights, and more.
- Researching and monitoring EB trends, actions, and innovations.
What's in it for you?
- You will be the first person in this role in our Dublin HQ, offering you an outstanding opportunity to learn, grow, and make a real impact.
- You will join Guidewire during a time of high-growth and will learn from experts who have been there and done that.
- You will be given plenty of exposure to challenging projects and will get to own your own projects, having a clear impact on local communication and our EB strategy.
- Work in a genuinely international and diverse environment with the possibility to expand your practical knowledge.
We're not looking for a unicorn but it's an added bonus to have:
- 2-3 years of validated experience in services marketing, event marketing, or data-related field.
- Some background in communication, marketing, or employer brand
- A Can-do approach and resilience to keep trying new ways.
- Read, write, and speak proficient English. Score bonus points if you can also speak languages such as French or German.
- Not afraid to dig deep into data.
- Good editorial skills.
- A problem-solving approach (proactivity, creativity, humility).
- Open to give, receive and implement feedback.
- Have the ability to challenge ideas constructively.
- Have an agile, detailed problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.