Adventure's around the corner...
Software Engineer in Test (SDET) , US Remote option
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location United States - Remote
- Design and develop test strategies focusing on data validation and data pipeline testing
- Create robust tests that can be run/executed repeatedly in a specific cadence to test data
- Automate test cases using Java/Python and Selenium
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve bugs
- Participate in test case reviews and provide feedback to peers
- Participate actively in functional, system, automation and regression testing activities for all product releases
- Collaborate effectively with product and development teams to solve complex problems and deliver end-to-end quality in our products in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in working in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with testing and analyzing data
- Hands-on experience with writing SQL for relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience and working knowledge of ML and AI concepts
- Understanding of REST based API testing and JSON
- Experience with testing a large complex software system that has varied customer deployments
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity in using test and defect tracking tools such as TestRail and JIRA
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.