Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Sales Executive, Enterprise Software - Spain
- Department Go To Market
- Location Spain - Remote
What will you be doing day to day...
- The primary responsibility of this role is to sell complex core enterprise applications into the insurance industry (ideally General Insurance) with a focus on the Spanish and Portuguese Market. We already have a strong presence in Spain with a reasonable set of existing customers, new business, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- This role could also expand in the medium term, such as taking over a Global Account Management responsibility on one or more accounts, adding a regional sales role on a specific new offering, or in the medium to long term, building additional new territories in Southern Europe.
- Supported by an effective Sales Operations, Marketing & Customer Success teams the successful candidate will focus upon understanding the strategic objectives of clients and building meaningful relationships with business leaders within the target market.
Sales Executive activities...
- Proactive development of new business customers in assigned territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers, both technical and business focused.
- Lead and undertake sales activities from initial contact until sale closure.
- Leverage Alliances and manage regular conversations with the ecosystem of partners into the territory.
- Arrange and lead technical and functional presentations to clients, in conjunction with solution specialists and professional services.
- Maintain solid knowledge of Guidewire's underlying technology, the range of existing solutions and consulting services.
- Manage post-sale client relationships, in partnership with the regional Customer Success Manager, to increase solution extension or add-on sales to existing customers
Skills and requirements...
- Consistent track record of selling complex core enterprise applications (experience in General Insurance or Financial Services is welcome but not mandatory) in Spain.
- A high level of energy and dedication, a proven ability to open new accounts and close opportunities within a defined territory.
- Interest and desire to learn about new business areas.
- Consistent track record in both winning new name business and managing existing accounts.
- Comfortable with long and complex sales cycles with multiple decision makers / influencers.
- Proven track record to link clients’ requirements/plans to the solution proposed in a compelling manner.
- Be able to demonstrate a proactive nature, somebody who makes things happen - reluctant to take “no” for an answer.
- Somebody who thinks through the situation draws up a series of potential actions and then executes the best option.
- A consultative sales approach and understands selling value and return on investment vs. technical functionality.
- Understands the impact, benefits, and cost structure to the customer of large core solution projects.
- Understanding of enterprise technology and the key challenges facing CIOs / CTOs at client firms.
- An ability to strike the right level of persistence at differing levels throughout a prospective client organization.
- An ability to work in a team environment. The multi-faceted nature of our sales opportunities requires strong teamwork and collegiality in decision making.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced organisation.
- An ability to become quickly an autonomous leader in the territory they will manage being well recognized by customers, partners & peers.
- Experience of working with strategic partners and system integrators.
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish. French or Portuguese nice to have.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.