Adventure's around the corner...
Business Intelligence Analyst Intern (Summer 2021) - San Mateo, CA
- Department Students & Graduates
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Pursuing 3rd or final year or completed BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or Software Engineering
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, strong focus on problem-solving, and driving projects/tasks to completion
- Proficient in database and SQL
- Willingness to learn new technology/programming language and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Have Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive
What's In It for you?
- Candidates will have opportunity to work on real time projects and interact with existing project teams.
- Opportunities will be provided to work on Snowflake and Tableau technologies
- Get to learn data analysis and consolidation processes and build dashboards
- Exposure to core Finance, Procurement and CRM systems and processes
- Be part of global internship program taking part in events, networking and much more.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.