Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Product Manager
- DepartmentProduct Development and Operations
- LocationCanada - Mississauga, ON
- Location TypeHybrid
- Establish application platform capabilities for business rule execution, establishing an expression language and decision tables for decision automation.
- Build compelling user experience for configuring business rules with a fast and efficient workflow that fits seamlessly into the rest of the development lifecycle.
- Gather requirements from application product managers to understand P&C insurance processes that require process automation and collaborate to deliver platform capabilities.
- Collaborate with other platform product managers to ensure seamless configuration end-to-end lifecycle and user journeys
- Ability to identify success metrics for Guidewire and customers and use data-driven decision making for product strategy.
- Articulate both the business value to customers and the corresponding impact to GW of the successful adoption of capabilities.
- Analyze competitive trends and insure-techs who are building similar configuration platforms for insurance products.
- Work closely with engineering and UX on sprint activities including backlog grooming, prioritization, and requirements gathering
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in cloud-based and cloud-native business applications and/or highly configurable enterprise software products and solutions.
- Prior experience building Business Rules framework or Process Automation engines with hands on experience as an architect, product manager or engineer on rules engines, expression languages, decision tables.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present clearly and persuasively to customers, partners, colleagues and senior executives.
- Highly structured and well-organized individual with ability to successfully manage product management activities across multiple, concurrently running cloud transition programs.
- BS in Computer Science or another technical major required, and Masters preferred but not required.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.