Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack, Predictive Analytics US remote option
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location United States - Remote
- Actively participate in a team-based Agile environment, collaborating closely with other developers, working with product managers, user-experience designers, data science and modelling specialists, and QA
- Help with release management and troubleshooting issues in production environments.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent level of demonstrable professional competency
- Significant experience in a senior software engineering role.
- Strong proficiency in C# or a similar Object-Oriented language, and familiarity with Object-Oriented Design
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably SQL Server, or NoSQL databases, preferably Mongo DB
- Experience of using CI/CD and DevOps tools
- Significant experience with cloud services, preferably on AWS
- Some experience developing gRPC/REST APIs
- Some experience of configuration management and Infrastructure as Code approach
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.