Adventure's around the corner...
Product Marketing Manager - EMEA/France
- DepartmentProduct Strategy
- LocationFrance - Remote
- Location TypeHybrid
What you will need to have:
- Insurance knowledge with a particular focus on the French P&C insurance market gained through working with an insurer, an InsureTech, or ideally both!
- Translate complex product concepts into clear written and visual communication for different audiences and personas
- Ability to demonstrate that you are an excellent storyteller, writer, and presenter
- Strong analytical skills to gather, analyse, synthesize, and disseminate competitive information
- Provide evidence that you can deliver against tight deadlines with excellent results
- Show that you are a team player who learns from their mistakes and adjusts to work well with colleagues in a highly cross-functional environment
- Hunger to learn and to constantly improve
- Language skills: Native French, Fluent English
- Flexibility to work from home
- Paid volunteer days
- Competitive market salary LTI (Long-term cash Incentive)
- Bonus payment for achieving and exceeding individual, team, and company objectives
- Competitive annual leave
- Competitive benefits package
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 500 insurers in 38 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.