Adventure's around the corner...
Benefits Analyst - Americas
- Department People Team
- Location United States - Remote
- Manages day to day administration of Americas benefits programs through Workday and vendor portals.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of employee communications and educational efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining/auditing data in HRIS/payroll systems to ensure accuracy and integrity of the data including testing and patches for upgrades.
- Complete benefits related surveys for bench-marking and analysis.
- Manages monthly vendor invoice processing to ensure timely payments and accurate funding.
- Provide annual support for HSA employer contribution funding and 401(k) employer true-up contributions.
- Ensures employee benefits enrollment data accuracy with benefit carriers.
- Supports the reviewing of claims and utilization data on an ongoing basis; analyzes and interprets data for trends, improvements, and efficiencies.
- Supports compliance, government filings and financial audit activities (ERISA, HIPAA training, ACA, 5500s, Non-discrimination testing, SPDs, SARs, new legislative requirements, section 125 testing, etc.)
- Assist with Americas leave of absences and workers compensation programs.
- Participate in vendor renewals, RFPs, contract reviews, and new vendor on-boarding.
- Serves as a point of escalation for HR Operations team, and subject matter expert for HRBPs and other internal partners.
- Supports annual open enrollment and renewal activities.
- Assesses opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Federal, State, local laws, and regulations.
- Other projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or other related areas preferred.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in benefits plan analysis and strategy.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERISA , employee benefits programs, leave administration, financial analysis, and budgeting.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Technical understanding of HR Systems; Workday/ADP experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of global programs a plus.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and roll up sleeves to “go figure it out”.
- Having a can-do flexible attitude is a must.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.