Adventure's around the corner...
Director, Global Physical Security & Safety- San Mateo, California
- Department Workplace
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- 10+ years of experience in Global Physical Security with expertise in systems integration
- Equally adept at strategy formulation and tactical execution
- Experience building out programs globally in a technical environment and defining strategic long-term roadmaps across teams and stakeholders
- Leadership experience building, developing and leading globally distributed teams
- Ability to conduct site/event evaluations and appropriate security recommendations
- Solid understanding of integrating and deploying global systems at scale and participating in office location review and selection
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage a large number of projects simultaneously
- Exceptional empathy and integrity. Demonstrated success in earning trust across a broad variety of stakeholders and making principled decisions
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions and participate in multiple projects where there is a security component including Human Resources, Travel, Events, Executive Security, Workplace.
- Experience in or desire to work with multiple time zones and multiple cross functional teams, including travel as needed
- Strong documentation, communication, and program management skills to meet multiple, aggressive deadlines
- Experience supporting routine regulatory and compliance audit initiatives
- Experience leading, documenting and training other participants on incident command for a variety of global emergency scenarios
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.