Adventure's around the corner...
Sales Operations Analyst, UK
- Department Go To Market
- Location United Kingdom - London
- Partnering with Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Finance and various other Operations Teams, the primary responsibility of the Sales Operations Analyst is to take ownership of the day-to-day Sales Operations processes in EMEA as well as provide support to the Sales Team on emerging or inflight deals. More specific responsibilities are outlined, but not limited to, the below tasks:
- Act as the main point of interface for Sales on all opportunities, serving as a trusted advisor to the Sales Team on pricing, product set configuration, and product terms and conditions to support the sales effort.
- Project manage the delivery of all formal commercial communications to customers including but not limited to Prequalification or Security Questionnaires and RFI/RFP. This includes ensuring all packaging of responses is consistently professional, assigning action items to internal stakeholders and meeting delivery deadlines.
- Assist the Sales Team in generating Customer Proposals and ensuring that all approvals are captured prior to sending to the customer.
- Assist in the co-ordination of Account Planning/Review sessions as well as any specific Opportunity deal-strategy sessions.
- Act as main support for internal Sales meetings ensuring all opportunities and action items are recorded, assigned and followed up.
- Opportunity management in Salesforce ensuring that all Opportunities and Quotes are accurately reflected and have the required approvals.
- Prepare the initial draft and manage the completion of all commercial documents such as Software License Agreements, Subscription agreements, Consulting Services Agreements, Sales Orders and Contract amendments from approved templates.
- Manage the post-sale Master Contract ensuring that an incremental revenue is billed per the terms of the agreement.
- Maintain knowledge of Guidewire’s product offerings and understand all new business initiatives.
- Assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks and balance customer demands versus technical constraints related to any one deal.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ professional experience with at least 2 years in a contracts analyst/ sales operation’s role.
- Outstanding analytical skills, including ability to deliver reporting that informs strategic decisions.
- Outstanding writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage projects from start to finish, including marketing events.
- Ability to multitask and manage changing priorities.
- Excellent cross-organizational skills, including the ability to influence without authority and communication with senior executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal,oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- Advanced Salesforce.com skills.
- Advanced MS Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Collegial, proactive attitude, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Discretion and a high-level confidentiality are required in this role.
- Ability to grasp the functional and technical overview of the Guidewire product suite.
Other types of things that we like to cultivate:
- Curiosity and an interest in our clients’ business issues.
- Accountability based on an earnest desire to do what is expected without prompting.
- Kindness and respect for your fellow teammates. We truly do want to build teams that like to work together so we do hire team players who are motivated to be courteous and productive
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.