Adventure's around the corner...
Director of Product Management, Analytics and Data Services
- Department Analytics and Data Services
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Define the product strategy and execution plan for Guidewire’s data listening products that enhance underwriting workflows, improve predictive models, and enhance customer acquisition efforts.
- Lead the complete product lifecycle including planning, development, release, and GTM.
- Drive business, financial and operations planning required to ensure the risk analytics products meet market and revenue growth expectations
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers and the market
- Act as a product owner in an agile development environment
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject-matter guide to both internal and externa partners, including the Guidewire management team, customers and prospects, as well as industry analysts and solution partners
- Collaborate with other members of the leadership team to ensure strategic alignment across the organization
- Ability to lead, sell, and evangelize a high visibility product line.
- Product management leadership experience at an insurance or commercial enterprise software company
- Strong eye for business and ability to both plan and drive the achievement of revenue targets across the product portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to make sophisticated concepts simple and understandable, and present clearly and persuasively to customers, partners, colleagues and senior executives
- Strong people leadership skills with shown success in motivating and mentoring
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Good analytic insight, diligence, and a positive demeanor
- B.S./M.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or relevant applied-data field
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience with Risk Analytics in a product/application space at an Enterprise level
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.