Adventure's around the corner...
Data Analyst - CSA Operations
- DepartmentCustomer Success
- LocationIndia - Bangalore
- Location TypeHybrid
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience in data analysis, with a focus on Salesforce (SFDC).
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce reporting and analytics tools.
- Advanced skills in SQL, Excel, and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Knowledge of data modeling and database design principles.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Salesforce certifications (e.g., Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer) are a plus.
- Thoughtspot and/or Snowflake experience is not required but definitely a plus
- Infrequent travel may be required
Join us at Guidewire and be part of a dynamic team driving data-driven decision-making through Salesforce analytics. If you have a passion for transforming raw data into actionable insights, we invite you to apply and contribute to our success in Bangalore!
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.