Adventure's around the corner...
Java Developer Consultant, GSC
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Learn and master Guidewire's Suite of products in order to perform configuration and integration of our products for technical consulting and become certified by spending your first two months in training to become a domain expert.
- Partner with Guidewire on-site consultants and client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements.
- Configure Guidewire applications and develop Guidewire business rules using Guidewire Studio.
- Develop custom integration programs to connect Guidewire applications with other internal and external systems using JAVA and XML.
- Execute configuration / integration tests including monitoring software incidents and communicating software issues to Guidewire development.
- The position requires a unique blend of technical aptitude, business savvy, and interpersonal skills.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent from third-level or higher education institution
- Advanced, hands on exposure to broad technical skills such as Object Oriented programming (preferably JAVA), relational databases (data modeling/SQL), web UI (design and development), XML, application architecture
- Software development lifecycle exposure (AGILE) preferred.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Interest and willingness to explore a consulting career.
- Competitive Market Salary
- LTI (Long term cash Incentive)
- FlexWork options
- Company pension contributions
- Fully funded medical insurance for you and your family
- 26 days paid annual leave
- 16 weeks paid paternity
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave
- 3 paid days volunteering and many more
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.