Adventure's around the corner...
Engineering Manager - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Product Development
- Location Dublin
What will I be doing?
- As a key member of the Dublin engineering team, you will:
- Manage a team of highly skilled engineers, developing the modern Front-end framework and tooling.
- Understand, reinforce and improve the development process.
- Ensure high-quality, on-time delivery of product solutions.
- Empower self-directed engineers and offer guidance and coaching as needed.
- Ensure effective collaboration and communication within the team and with peers and stakeholders across the organization.
- Remove obstacles for your team and use the network within the company to help them find solutions.
What skills or experience do I need to have?
- Skilled with unit, integration, and E2E testing using Mocha, Jest, Enzyme.
- A strong desire to improve how things get done.
- Excellent critical thinking, oral and written communication skills.
- Practical knowledge of Agile development methodologies, especially Scrum, is helpful
- Cloud Applications development and AWS experience are a bonus.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.