Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Information Security Analyst- Toronto, Canada (Remote)
- Department Information Security
- Location Canada - Mississauga, ON
- Location Type Remote
- Provide technical, hands-on incident investigation and support and serve as a primary point of contact with management.
- Participate in the incident response and investigation process for identified and escalated security events.
- Perform network and system forensics in response to security alerts both in on-prem and cloud (AWS and Azure).
- Understanding of the tactics, techniques and procedures of advanced attackers, to hunt for signs of APT activities.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Evaluates projects to ensure proper security requirements and work actively with stakeholders on corporate-wide information security project planning and documentation
- Lead and train junior incident responders in the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents.
- Manage operational activities for security operations team.
- In-depth knowledge of security monitoring and incident response.
- Thorough understanding of enterprise security controls in Active Directory / Windows / Linux environments
- Solid understanding of network protocols and architecture.
- Experience in performing digital forensics in various OS.
- Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems/tasks using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PowerShell or Bash.
- Ability to leverage multiple forms of communication to articulate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical staff, including senior management.
- Great interpersonal skills and love for a team environment.
Good to have
- Exposure to incident response of cloud-based and distributed infrastructures are a plus.
- Certifications from SANS, Offensive Security, ISC2 is a plus.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.