Adventure's around the corner...
Change Analyst - (US-Remote)
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location United States - Remote
The primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the change requests and following up with stakeholders to ensure requests are being processed correctly.
- Actively participate within the change management team to the tooling is appropriately tied in with the change management process and related documentation.
- Working within the existing ITSM solution to ensure that the logging of changes and the required audit collateral is in line with industry best practices whilst ensuring audit compliance.
- Proposal of efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
- Producing operational change reports.
- Proactively engaging with CCO staff and specifically those engaged with change management to improve adoption and gain efficiencies.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of change management and making recommendations for improvements.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the change management process and related procedures.
- 1+ years full-time in a Change Management related role.
- 2+ years in an IT operations role preferably working within a devOps context or operational team within a cloud platform context.
- Experience with ITIL or related service management practices specifically request fulfillment and/or change management.
- Strong analysis, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to provide fact-based point of views, while maintaining utmost flexibility.
- Ability to influence peers and stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with fine-tuned problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance between competing priorities.
- Proven capability to develop and deliver effective presentations and to quickly earn the trust of executives and key stakeholders.
- Experienced working with global teams.
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian suite of products specially Jira Service Desk and/or Jira.
- Willingness and ability to attend morning or night video conference calls with regional teams, when needed.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.