Adventure's around the corner...
Partner Solutions Evangelist: Solution Alliances, Corporate Strategy
- Department Corporate Strategy
- Location United States - Remote
What will you be doing?
- The Partner Solutions Evangelist will be responsible for evaluating new partner prospects, assessing the technical feasibility of their integration proposal and market fit.
- Support Alliance Managers during the onboarding, approval and contracting phase for new Partners.
- Understand and adapt program for evolving technical specifications between the Solution Partner, Insurer and Guidewire as Guidewire transitions to the Cloud
- Guide new and existing members of the Ready for Guidewire program through their integration journey during development, upgrade etc.
- Drive adoption of Guidewire’s platform and integrations technologies.
- Act as the technical contact for Partner Developers, provide guidance on Guidewire’s technology roadmap.
- Work with the Technical Director, Solution Alliances, to design and/or execute Ready for Guidewire Program process improvements.
- Collaborate with Partners and Guidewire internal teams to establish joint partner technical integration strategy, project dependencies, project risks and success criteria.
- Influence the direction of Guidewire products. Provide feedback on platform consistency and functionality to Guidewire Product teams.
- Represent Solution alliances with multiple internal organizations such as Product Engineering, Product Management, Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Professional Services, and Sales.
- Ability to understand business tradeoffs between integration standardization and business process flexibility.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with the Guidewire InsuranceSuite, experience with implementation of integration patterns and best practices is a must.
- Experience and know-how with modern integration approaches including RESTful web services, Open APIs and testing frameworks
- Experience with industry web security protocols (e.g., SAML, Open ID/OAuth)
- Experience working within a Partner Ecosystem is a plus.
- Guidewire Insurance Suite Certification is a plus.
- Cloud Architect Certification, preferably AWS is a plus.
- Educational Background- BA/BS/BEng required, preferably in business or technical discipline
- Candidate must be proficient in English, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prefer candidates located anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone or Central Time Zone of the United States/Canada. Residence in a city with a Guidewire office is a plus
- Travel requirement: Post-pandemic travel may be required (up to ~ 5%).
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.