Adventure's around the corner...
Salesforce Engineer - Summer Intern
- Department Business Technology
- Location Dublin
- As a member of the Business Technology team, the Engineer, Salesforce - Intern will be responsible for developing solutions on the force.com platform. This role will be responsible for Lightning UI/pages and Lightning Components development / Using Community builder.
- Use Salesforce Analytics to deliver key reporting metrics.
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to our Salesforce CRM team’s needs.
Your skills and experience:
- Pursuing 3rd year of Bachelor's degree.
- Collaborative work ethic and a team-player at heart.
- Good social skills, detail-oriented, strong focus on problem-solving, and driving projects to completion.
- Strong debugging, java, and/or programming skills.
- Proficiency in database and SQL.
- Ability to learn new technology and programming language.
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies, programming language, and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
What to expect:
- To deepen your analytical capabilities through the exploration of large data sets.
- Exposure to core salesforce technologies (Lightning and Analytics).
- Opportunities to collaborate and work closely with Salesforce Developers and Solution Architects.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.