Adventure's around the corner...
Securities and M&A Attorney
- Department Legal
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years legal counsel experience in the corporate and securities department of a major law firm and/or in-house law department of a public technology company (preferably both) working on general corporate, M&A and/or securities matters!
- Desire and ability to work with multinational team, primarily based in Silicon Valley.
- Strong professionalism, with strong self-direction and demonstrated career progression, combined with a desire to continue to learn and advance!
- Prior experience with corporate governance and regulations (including SEC requirements & reporting). Experience with multi-national operations desirable.
- Impeccable integrity through all tasks and interactions.
- Excellent collaboration skills with proven ability to work effectively cross functionally.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and negotiation skills with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects with contending priorities, meet deadlines, and adapt to change in a dynamic environment, all while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.