Adventure's around the corner...
Sr. Project Manager - Education Delivery (US-Remote)
- Department Professional Services
- Location Exton, PA
- Lead education initiative projects tied to company-wide product release deadlines and goals
- Drive certification, accessibility, or translation activities with different vendors and teammate
- Identify process and tooling improvements to streamline the team’s work, then help deploy them
- Launch a strategic LMS capability or integration to improve automation and user satisfaction
- Refine existing configurations or integrations to support ongoing changes in our business needs
- Build a new report to support evolving business objectives
- Talk to stakeholders to identify how we can improve their training experience
- Identify change management impacts and actions required to successfully deploy these changes
- Manage LMS projects related to new features, functionality, integrations, or enhancements
- Help architect LMS requirements and drive system testing activities to ensure quality
- Analyze existing processes and system configurations to identify repeated patterns and recommend improvements that provide measurable impacts
- Work with stakeholders to identify backlog items and prioritize project requests
- Create and maintain delivery project schedules
- Build work breakdown structures and reliable estimates in agile project management tools
- Consistently deliver successful projects on time, on budget, with high quality, as planned
- Report on status regularly to share progress and successes for key activities and milestones
- Drive change management activities and communication plans to ensure successful deployments
- Address constraints and other problems with creative alternatives to keep projects on track
- Triage, troubleshoot, and quickly resolve issues or escalate to drive action as needed
- Proactively identify, mitigate, and manage risk during the project
- Identify and implement process improvements measurable business outcomes
- Analyze data using Excel to distill results in an easily comprehensible manner
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver expected results
- Passion for excellence and helping our customers, partners, and employees achieve success
- Flexibility to attend meetings to support multiple time zones
- 8+ years of agile project management experience, particularly systems implementations and recurring enhancements that impact processes and require change management activities, ideally PMI-PMP or PMI-ACP certified
- 5-8 years of experience in a lead BA, lead QA, or super user role during cross-department system implementations
- Proven track record of effectively implementing changes to processes and systems
- Proven track record driving strategic initiatives from the ground up
- Ability to see patterns and propose solutions to improve the user experience, reduce operational overhead, and/or better align with corporate objectives
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize work requests based on value, ROI, or other empirical data
- Ability to juggle multiple fast-moving projects and to quickly adjust priorities when needed
- Ability to work effectively with a global team
- Ability to master new systems and complex processes with ease
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills with an ability to explain and distill complex ideas in a simple and meaningful way
- Exemplary time management and organizational skills
- Experience with agile project management tools (e.g. Rally)
- Experience creating and deploying marketing and other external announcements/notifications
- Experience troubleshooting system issues related to configuration or integration defects/gaps, then helping identify and deploy both tactical and strategic solutions
- Experience with source control systems (e.g. Perforce) and defect tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience with publishing digital content and communications, ideally for externalized training content in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience with content translation and/or WCAG accessibility compliance is a plus
- Knowledge of complex CRM and/or financial systems is a plus
- This position is a remote, work from home position. Ideally, this position will be filled near a Guidewire office location in the U.S. or Canada.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.