Adventure's around the corner...
Revenue Manager- San Mateo, California
- Department Finance
- Location United States - San Mateo, CA
- Participate in royalty contract eview and analysis from a financial and business operations perspective
- Oversee daily operations and workflow of the Royalty and Education Revenue
- Manage financial statement close process in relates to Royalty and Education, including reviewing of month-end journal entries, reconciliations, fluxes, reporting and royalty analytics, ensure accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with US GAAP.
- Participate in system enhancements and process improvements for Royalty and Education revenue stream
- Ensure compliance with internal requirements and develop/refine Royalty accounting processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvements with a high attention to detail.
- Partner and work cross functionally with other business groups (Alliance, Education, Sales, FP&A and Legal).
- Support revenue team on ad-hoc analysis and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of combined experience in public/private industry and public accounting, with at least 2 years of work experience directly related to royalty accounting.
- Experience at Big 4 public accounting firm is preferred.
- Experience in the software and technology sector is preferred.
- Knowledge of current US GAAP with respect to revenue recognition and ability/willingness to stay current on all related developing issues
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and business partnering skills with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and at various levels within a company
- Excellent time management skills and operate with a sense of urgency, with self-starter orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to suggest new ideas and process improvements in an increasingly complex environment.
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills required and ability to work with and analyze and interpret large volumes of transactional data.
- Oracle Cloud application and Salesforce experience is preferred.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.