Adventure's around the corner...
Senior UX Designer–Digital Experiences, Dublin
- Department Product Development and Operations
- Location Ireland - Dublin
Your day to day:
- Work with Guidewire’s customers and their design teams to set up a design practice leveraging the Jutro design system
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to define and make the building blocks for web applications built by our customers on our web development platform
- Evolve and scale our design system thru discovery, definition and design of new components, patterns and insurance-relevant workflows
- Influence Guidewire’s innovative design token strategy
- Document design system artefacts for use by both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with developers to answer design, interactionand state questions to ensure the design system is implemented according to our vision
- Synthesize user experience requirements, design solutions, and incorporate stakeholders feedback, analytics and user research findings.
- Ensure solutions meet production quality
What you need to be successful:
- 4+ years of user experience design, interaction designand user research in enterprise and complex business processes, insurance domain a plus
- A design portfolio that demonstrates human-centered design process and business success
- Can demonstrate experience with information architecture, design methods and artefacts, such as interaction flows, taxonomies, flow diagrams, mental models, wireframes, etc.
- Comfortable with frequent collaboration between design and product/development teams
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience with collaborative design tools like Figma, Photoshop, Miro, etc…
- A good understanding of front-end development processesand code
- Proven experience in planning, executing, and synthesizing research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Previous design consultancy experience a plus
How we work @ Guidewire
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.