Adventure's around the corner...
RMO Coordinator (GSC) Global Resource Management Office
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Assist Resource Staffing Managers and RMO leadership with ensuring compliance with Resource Management Processes
- Assist with documentation of RM processes and communications
- Support the Resource Staffing Manager with the creation and maintenance of all resource requests, assignments & scheduling strategies
- Proactively assess and communicate on likely extensions
- Handle all soft booking of consultants in the PSA tool once they have been identified through the staffing process
- Attend weekly/biweekly calls with Portfolio Directors, Delivery Managers & Consulting Managers regarding the status of “in-flight” projects and sales opportunities
- Ensure all data entered in FinancialForce is correct and maintained in a timely manner, with process control and data integrity at the forefront of one`s actions
- Provide coverage during Resource Staffing Managers’ scheduled PTO
- Be the gatekeeper for the Skills Inventory Catalog and Internal Resumes for the team ensuring adoption and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years of related experience in a business operations or professional services environment
- MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint & Visio) Strong Proficiency.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including FinancialForce preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to follow established processes.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Flexibility around working hours (Guidewire is a global virtually connected company).
- Business analysis experience in resource management is a plus.
- A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with colleagues at various levels in the organization
- A sense of urgency and focus in delivering quality results
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Highly attentive to detail
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.