Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Director/Director Product Management Cloud Policy Solutions - San Mateo, CA
- Department Product Development
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Build next-generation Cloud Policy Solutions on the Guidewire platform
- Promote adoption of new policy solutions by Guidewire customers
- Drive top-line revenue expansion from cloud policy sales
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the development of the overarching Policy solution vision, strategy, and execution plan.
- Be accountable for business, financial, and operations planning processes to ensure the Cloud Policy Solutions meet expectations for in-market performance and top line revenue expansion.
- Drive development of a cohesive, multi-year strategy based on market needs as well as guidance from domain gurus both within and outside of Guidewire.
- Lead market analysis, insight development, and market prioritization activities to fully advise Policy solution requirements definition and opportunity validation.
- Champion customer-centered, market-demand thinking throughout the Policy solution team to ensure proposed Policy solution is fully aligned with business needs.
- Develop a deep, customer-informed perspective and understanding of key market drivers, business challenges and new technology needs across the P&C industry.
- Collaborate with other members of the leadership team to define comprehensive programs for transitioning existing Guidewire customers to the cloud.
- Help evolve and optimize Guidewire’s agile development lifecycle as needed to enable rapid inception, definition, and continuous improvement of innovative new cloud Policy solutions.
- Be a catalyst and highly influential member of the product development leadership team, commanding attention and driving alignment across a range of opinions, alternatives and results-oriented interests.
- Promote Guidewire’s Policy solution strategy and vision to both internal and external partners, including the Guidewire management team, industry analysts, customers and prospects, as well as SIs and solution partners.
- Lead a globally distributed community of business analysts, product managers, domain specialists, and other key contributors responsible for next generation cloud Policy solutions in P&C.
- Recruit and mentor a high performance product management team, ensuring members have the resources, skills, and capabilities needed to conceive, define and deliver new cloud Policy solution.
Required Skills & Experience :
- 10+ years of product management leadership experience in planning, launching, and oversight of highly configurable enterprise software products and solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in handling definition and market delivery of cloud-based and cloud-native business applications.
- Very strong business acuity and ability to plan, execute, and achieve revenue targets across the solution portfolio.
- Highly technical individual who is familiar with the latest cloud and other modern technologies but also has the intellectual curiosity to explore the market potential of new technology innovations.
- Deep understanding of product management operational metrics and KPIs to provide transparency and accountability throughout the solution development lifecycle.
- Keen understanding and appreciation for the business value of user-centered experience design and of design oriented thinking overall.
- Excellent communication,interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to present clearly and persuasively to customers, partners, colleagues and senior executives.
- Highly structured and well-organized individual with ability to successfully lead product management activities across multiple, concurrently running solution domains.
- Ability to balance a desire for enabling new software innovations with the need to fulfill business needs and customer expectations.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.