Adventure's around the corner...
Business Analyst, GSC
- Department Delivery Services
- Location United States - Remote
- Work directly with our customers to understand their business objectives and needs and work with the Guidewire Delivery Team to achieve this.
- Implementing standardized solutions and maximizing value of delivered solutions.
- Comfort being in a multifaceted role that is not always fully defined and that will mature with our solution offerings
- Provide guidance to customers on how to best use Guidewire applications and technology to meet customer defined business goals and objectives.
- Building a strong working relationship with both customers and your own team, use this relationship to influence and advise customers to ensure they get maximum value from our products.
- Adhere to our core principles of integrity, rationality, and collegiality.
Required skills and experience:
- Preference given to candidates that have proven track record working as a business analyst or similar role.
- Ideally candidates would have experience working in the insurance or financial services industry but this is not required.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and team focus.
- Software development life-cycle exposure (AGILE) preferred.
- Experience working with customers and technical delivery teams.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.