Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Tax Accountant
- Department Finance
- Location Dublin
- Handling tax matters across all taxes, including corporate tax, VAT and employment tax.
- You will prepare the quarterly income tax provision for EMEA and APAC entities.
- Work alongside tax advisors to co-ordinate the filing of annual income tax returns.
- Review and provide input to the tax notes for the annual statutory accounts.
- You will review periodic VAT returns.
- Work closely with Payroll & HR departments to provide input on tax & social security related matters.
- You will work with our R&D Team and co-ordinate the annual R&D credit claim.
- You will assist with tax audits and tax planning projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience (either in practise or in industry)
- Practical knowledge of corporation, VAT and payroll taxes. It is not necessary to have experience in all areas, however you must be willing to learn!
- Experience in dealing with international entities would be an advantage
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills are essential.
- Candidate should be a self-starter and able to take ownership over the role.
Benefits at Guidewire:
- Competitive Market Salary
- LTI (Long term cash Incentive)
- FlexWork options
- Company pension contributions
- Fully funded medical insurance for you and your family
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement
- 26 days paid annual leave
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave
- 16 weeks paid paternity leave
- 3 paid days volunteering and many more
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.