Adventure's around the corner...
People Operations Analyst
- Department People Team
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- You will be a part of a Global People Operations team and will support multiple countries.
- Manage employee life cycle activities, monthly payroll preparation and benefits administration.
- Deliver outstanding experiences to our employees and managers across EMEA and APAC – answering incoming queries relating to People processes, policies and practices.
- Identify trends in employee queries and propose solutions to simplify user journeys.
- Contribute and/or lead Global and regional projects focused on process automation, optimization, and employee experience.
- Review and update People processes based on changes to polices, implementation of new policies, changes to local laws and regulations to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Proactively propose and drive improvements to streamline and automate People processes.
- Actively contribute to building out our knowledge base for employees to encourage self-service.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 2+ years relevant HR Operations/ People operations experience in international organization.
- You possess professional and interpersonal skills needed to establish trust with our employees and stakeholders.
- Experience supporting at least 3 countries in EMEA and/or APAC.
- Good analytics and excel skills to drive data insights.
- Some experience implementing process improvements in People process that provide exceptional employee experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in other HR functions and internal partners across the organization.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent judgement, accountability, and problem-solving skills.
- Workday experience strongly preferred.
- Second Language desirable (Polish, French, German, or Spanish).
Why join us?
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.