Adventure's around the corner...
Occupational Health & Safety Workplace Specialist - Dublin, Ireland
- Department Facilities
- Location Dublin
- Ensure that Guidewire offices follow and document safety protocols in response to infections in a Guidewire office
- Manage employee facing health and safety programs including ergonomics, volunteer safety teams, and safety and risk assessment programs ensuring compliance with all legal requirements
- Organize and maintain records related to health and safety programs (ergonomics, training and related records, site safety inspection documentation and corrective actions, incident and similar reports, hazardous materials/safety data sheets and more)
- Coordinate training programs and other related activities and events related to health and safety
- Maintain and update content on internal Health and Safety website
- Communicate and coordinate with vendors and contractors to successfully execute and continually improve health and safety objectives (first aid service, fire extinguisher service, training providers, indoor air quality vendors, etc.)
- Be a health and safety advocate - participate in programs when possible, look for opportunities to improve safety programs and inspire employees to do the same
- Present health and safety awareness content to employee groups. Facilitate site-specific Health and Safety Committees where required throughout the region, including meeting documentation and coordination of action items
- Respond to employee health and safety concerns and incorporate other team members as necessary
- Experience implementing programs internationally
- 5+ years’ experience in occupational health and safety or a closely related field, ideally in a technology or creative environment
- Superior written and oral communication skills, including presentation/training skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a scientific or business discipline (years of experience may be substituted for education)
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed (25%)
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.