Adventure's around the corner...
Senior/Regular Software Engineer Front End-Remote
- Department Product Development
- Location Poland - Krakow
What we're looking for
- We want a Senior/Regular Front End Software Engineer who can lead by example. Working with a close-knit scrum team you'll need to ask the difficult questions and take ownership for finding the right solutions. You could be leading on React projects, visual tools for building and testing web apps or exploring new ways to build codeless apps on our Guidewire platform
- Most of our team have a Computer Science degree or similar
- You'll be comfortable working in Agile environments, developing responsive applications
- Able to contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of products
- You won’t be phased by writing test units or building automation scripts and tools to support the CI & CD pipeline
- As part of a close-knit scrum, you’ll need to have a strong work ethic and enjoy tackling challenges together
- You could be mastering React projects, crafting visual tools for building web apps or exploring new ways to build codeless apps on our Guidewire platform
- But it'll take more than technical skills and qualifications to make the grade here. You'll need a real appetite for a challenge, a will to keep learning and grow with your team, and the drive to innovate
Let’s make an impact.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.