Adventure's around the corner...
Product Specialty Sales Executive (Data and Analytics)
- Department Go To Market
- Location New York, NY
Key activities for this role include:
- Proactive development of existing and new business customers in assigned region.
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Company’s systems and procedures.
- Lead post-sale client relationships to improve product extension sales to existing customers.
- Lead and personally undertake sales activities from initial contact until sale closure while also working closely and collaboratively with Core Sellers to identify new data and analytics revenue opportunities. This will include contacting new and existing clients face-to-face as well as via telephone and electronically.
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Sell solutions based on business-based outcome benefits.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that meet client expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company’s products.
Required skills/experience include:
- Over 5 years of proven experience with enterprise software sales.
- Experience selling data and analytics tools and packages also a huge plus!
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the P&C Insurance industry strongly preferred.
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and ability to show a methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle.
- Well-developed verbal communication, liaison and representation skills.
- Well-developed writing skills and the ability to proofread own material and that of others.
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.