Adventure's around the corner...
Lead User Experience (UX) Design Consultant - EMEA Remote
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Spain - Remote
- Working as part of our sales and implementation teams, designing and implementing world-class customer experiences from concept to finished product
- Planning and running design workshops and design sprints to engage with customers and build consensus
- Presenting work and communicating design solution to stakeholders – fluent written and spoken English required
- Co-ordination of design related activity with the team – your manager, your team mates, the development team, etc
- Iterating design - developing design solutions from requirements, incorporating feedback from customers, applying findings from analytics and user research.
- Crafting and specifying the user interface to production quality using Guidewire’s design system
- Enabling customers to maximize value while following best practices of Guidewire’s design system
- Engaging with our product organization to provide input to and help influence product direction and roadmap
What you need to be successful:
- 8+ years’ enterprise-grade application design experience, with a strong focus on UI
- Enjoys collaboration with designers and non-designers and proactively and effectively involves stakeholders in the design process using appropriate tools and methods.
- Mastered at least one of the following contemporary design packages - Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD.
- Communicating your design effectively at different stages of the process using sketches and prototypes.
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops with internal and external stakeholder is a must.
How we work @ Guidewire
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.