Adventure's around the corner...
Senior IT Audit Support Analyst
- Department Information Security & Compliance
- Location Dublin
- Planning and coordinating information security audits such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, SOC1, SOC2.
- Conduct controls testing.
- Partner with third-party consultants to attain compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Participate in audit and compliance meetings as a subject matter expert.
- Maintain proficiency with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
- Facilitate the adoption of information security best practices throughout the enterprise.
Skills & Experience :
- Minimum 6 years of combined experience in technology audit, information security, compliance, or a related field.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organisations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong written communication skills; this role will require the creation of written deliverables.
- Customer-facing and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with software development in a cloud environment, preferred.
- Experience with property and casualty insurance business processes, preferred.
- CISA or CISSP preferred.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, preferred.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.